Vastu Yantras As A Means Of Balancing Spatial Energy
Corrections applied on the physical plane such as changes in the building structure are especially important, because those changes most directly affect the overall energy situation.
- However, a deeper level of Vastu is the karmic plane, focussing on the combination and interaction of planetary influences inside the house. Such subtle means of correction are effective, because Vastu qualities mainly affect the subtle plane, and therefore one can also find counteracting means on this plane using Vastu Yantras.
- Yantras have been used in Vastu for thousands of years in order to balance defects on the energetic and karmic plane. Simply by applying Vastu Yantras, the energetic quality of a room is being influenced, especially if it is applied to one of the energetic key points of a room.
- This effect is due to the Geometric elements: In general, yantras are made of complex geometric elements, which form a geometric whole that creates a dynamic field of force or matrix of energy.
- According to ancient Vedic tradition there are eight specific Avatars of Sri Krsna, who are the Lords of the eight compass points of any given building. They also reside within the geometry of their unique Vastu Yantra. Therefore when each Vastu Yantra is installed in its associated compass point in any home, they begin to recharge the space uplift the consciousness through their transformative power. This energy strives to align the vibration of our energy field to that of the pulse of universe.
- In the Vastu Yantras are the names of the Avatars and astrological symbols representing the effectual planets, all written in Sanskrit. This language of the Devas vibrates on a refined and high frequency, it therefore carries shakti or potency.
Kurmadev Yantra for the West of your home. It is influenced by the planet Saturn who grants Discipline and Success
- The Avatars govern the spiritual level of our being and all the other levels; Geometric, karmic, Energetic are working as subservient to that principle.
- This explains why wearing a Yantra or concentrating upon it bestows spiritual and astrological benefits.
- There are thousands of different types of yantras, however in the art of Vastu, twelve specific and authentic Yantras are used as space correctional tools.