Chart of Eight Compass Points and Centre
How To Check Your Vastu?
- Find the exact Centre point of your room or building, stand here with a compass and take readings. (Apple and Android have free downloadable Compasses)
- Make a note of where all eight compass points enter into the building towards you in the centre. On floor plans of your premises (to scale), you can mark the entrance point of each compass point directly onto it. These points indicate where you will place the respective Yantras on your walls. You can also follow simple instructions in the booklet of the Vastu Yantra Set.
- Please ask for a Vastu floor plan to be made if you are unable to do this yourself easily. It helps to decipher building orientation and quality of energies entering your building as well as energy flow within it
- Click clockwise on the individual tables above. Open links about the attributes of each of the eight compass points and the centre.
- You can now compare your own space with that of the recommended Vastu tips in these pages.
- Use these guidelines to improve the Vastu in your home or workplace as much as possible.
- Feel the benefits from positive Vastu in your home or business.
- Where you find discrepancies you can employ Vastu tools such as Yantras and pyramids to neutralise and balance the energies.
If you would like to know more about a home or business visit or any of the Vastu services such as the Space clearing ceremony or Yantra installation please contact us