The energies of Mercury planet in the North direction are supportive in a karmic way to help you develop the ability to plan and manage your finances and communications in a productive way. This means that positive Vastu adjustments in this area are shown to improve your income and finances. The North area of your building is very important because this is where the vital magnetic, female energies of the Earth flow from its centre, and into your home or office. This energy circulates within the building after meeting in the Northeast with East male, electrical energies of the Earth. Here they combine to provide balance and harmony in any given space as they travel around the building.
8 Ways to Adjust to your North
- Open up your energy field in the North of your home and create a light, clear and clutter-free environment. Avoid using the North for heavy or bulky storage.
- If there are no windows or doors in this area you can open up the space with the use of a large mirrors on the North point of the wall.
- Using Vastu floor plans, a Vastu consultant will help you choose the best location for main entrance on your plot or building placed in the North. This also attracts money flow.
- Communicate more and better to stimulate your cash flow by placing a flowing water feature in the North. If this is not possible you can use images of water cascading down through a green environment.
- Use of green decor and gemstones of Jade, Peridot or Emerald are well placed here and can they also be activated with the Buddha mantra.
- Small green potted plants helps to encourage positive bioenergetics of plant life.
- Invoke Lord Buddha in His yantra and place it on the North wall of your room or property. Faithfully chant His mantra and install the Buddha yantra. Meditate and be open to receive an abundant cash flow.
- A Sri Yantra, the Meru Chakra (She benedicts Her devotees with good fortune, wealth and auspiciousness on all levels.) and /or the Vasati pyramid placed here can also work wonders for improving cash flow and enhancing our communications
With these changes you should soon see improvements in the flow of wealth into your life, however benefits to be gained through these adjustments go far deeper than just accumulating money. The green Buddha yantra represents the heart chakra of the Vastu Purush. Here we can open our hearts to sharing, loving and communicating.