Your Directional Empowerment
Where do you feel most comfortable within your home ? You may notice you feel more drawn or favour some spots over others, For example you may have a favourite seat in the living room or you may be drawn to a certain part of the house. This brings to mind the U.S. TV hit comedy series ‘The Big Bang Theory’ where the character Sheldon gets bent out of shape if anyone takes his seat.
- Well actually there is a science behind why we choose one spot over another. Through the science of Vastu and Vedic astrology, we are able to calculate your personal compatibility with the different areas of your habitat. Thereby giving you ‘directional empowerment’.
- Discover where you are best supported and nourished by the planets and elements in your immediate environment. Your Own Personal Direction is one of eight compass points within any given space where you feel at your best, most empowered and happy. This is calculated using the placement of the Moon planet within a particular nakshatra or constellation in your birth chart
Choose Your Space:
- Of the eight compass points; four will be positive for you. One being your Own Best Personal Direction and the three other which also support and nourish you, but decrease in their ability to do so as they move away from your own direction. The remaining four directions may make you feel challenged in your daily activities.
- In which direction of the building do you spend many hours of the day at work or at night in bed? If you have the luxury of choosing the area in the house or building where you spend most of your time, then of course you would want to be in your Own Personal Direction as much as practically possible.
- If you are going to spend long periods of time in a specific space you can become aware of how these energies influence you. With this knowledge you can make informed decisions about the way you use the areas of your home or building wherever practically possible. Wherever you are in the world, and whichever building you reside in, you can use this same information as a guideline.
- Here’s an example:
if North is your Own Personal Best Direction then how would you feel in all the other directions? See below the tendencies or inclinations which might manifest by additional factors. There is of course no need to fear or avoid certain directions but we can interpret this data as hints to solve present situations and avoid future difficulties :
North: gain, happiness, success +
Northeast: comfortable, financial power +
East: mental happiness, agricultural wealth, fame +
Southeast: illnesses, use of medicine, loss of health –
South: difficulties because of enemies, political agitation –
Southwest: hostilities without reason, expenses, agitation –
West: riches and wealth through food, happiness, success +
Northwest: fear of death, agitation, responsibility for accident –
Your Own Personal Direction is included free in a Consultation or you can contact me if you would like to know the best place in your home or office for you.
Your Nakshatra also reveals your Vedic animal and symbol. There is a deep significance of the animal connected to the nakshatras and this will give an indication of the personality, behaviour pattern, and relationship with other nakshatras not just from a sexual point of view, but also the spiritual connection. We will discuss nakshatras in the next few posts.