Your Directional Empowerment
How do you feel within your home ? You may notice you feel more comfortable or favour some spots over others, For example you may have a favourite seat in the living room or you may be drawn to a certain part of the house. This brings to mind the U.S. TV hit comedy series ‘The Big Bang Theory’ where the character Sheldon gets bent out of shape if anyone takes his seat.
- Well actually there is a science behind why we choose one spot over another. Through the science of Vastu and Vedic astrology, we are able to calculate your personal compatibility with the different areas of your habitat. Thereby giving you ‘directional empowerment’.
- Any given space is divided into twelve segments. Each representing one of the twelve zodiac signs. Your ascendant or rising sign is situated in the East of your home. Northeast represented by the second and third houses. The fourth house is delineated by the North of your premises. etc.
- Discover where you are best supported and nourished by the planets and elements in your immediate environment. Your unique Personal Direction is one of eight compass points within any given space where you feel at your best, most empowered and happy. This is calculated using the placement of the Moon planet within a particular nakshatra or constellation in your birth chart
Choose Your Space:
- Of the eight compass points; four will be positive for you. One especially being your own Unique Personal Direction. Three other which support and nourish you also, but decrease in their ability to do so as they move away from your own direction. The remaining four may make you feel challenged in your daily activities.
- In which direction of the building do you spend many hours of the day at work or at night in bed? If you have the luxury of choosing the area in the house or building where you spend most of your time, then of course you would want to be in your Unique Personal Direction as much as practically possible.
- With this knowledge you can make informed decisions about the way you use the areas of your home or building wherever practically possible. Wherever you are in the world, and whichever building you reside in, you can use this same information as a guideline. Be aware of how the energies influence you. Especially over long periods of time and thus empower yourself.
- Here’s an example:
if North is your Unique Personal Direction then how would you feel in all the other directions? See below:
North: gain, happiness, success +
Northeast: comfortable, financial power +
East: mental happiness, agricultural wealth, fame +
Southeast: illnesses, use of medicine, loss of health –
South: difficulties because of enemies, political agitation –
Southwest: hostilities without reason, expenses, agitation –
West: riches and wealth through food, happiness, success +
Northwest: fear of death, agitation, responsibility for accident –