We have introduced the 12 Laws of Success for Healthy Living and Building and mentioned the 12 Vasati laws in earlier posts. Here in part I, we explore the First of the Four Geometric Laws.
- The Effect of Proportions
- The Effect of measures
- Energy Lines and Energy Spots in Space
- Energy Quality of Grid Fields
- The first four Energetic Laws of Vasati describe the energy fields that pervade a plot of land, house and room. However the quality of any given energy field is also influenced by its geometry.
- The First and Second geometrical Vasati Laws describe in which way proportions and measures influence spatial quality. The physical laws of vibration and resonance underlie these two laws which indicate the proportions and measurements required to create harmonic vibration fields.
- The third and fourth geometrical Vasati laws describe the inner geometry of the energy fields being created. Every field that is limited is space possesses an inner interference pattern that contains especially prominent points, lines and planes.The significance and quality of these geometrical elements within a room and building are demonstrated by the third and fourth geometrical laws which we will cover in the posts to follow.
Energy Quality of Grid Fields: Space is divided into 81 different fields of qualitative energy that are arranged in 5 concentric rings.
First Geometrical law
The first geometrical Vasati law is the effects of proportions. This rules that only in orderly shaped rooms with mainly whole number proportions, i.e. side ratios, can harmonious energy fields be created. Many of us are familiar with the law if whole number intervals from acoustics and music. Intervals like 1:2 (octave), 2:3 (fifth) or 3:4 (fourth) are perceived as harmonious while even slight deviations from the pure intervals diminish the clarity and purity of the sound. Correspondingly Vasati prefers whole number side ratios like 4:4 (square) or 4:5. Besides the proportions that are derived from the quartering of the side length, side ratios like 4:6 and 4:7 create harmonious room energies as well, because the room is being structured with number four, respectively eight. The quality that is achieved with a certain proportion corresponds to the musical tone quality of the corresponding interval. We will address the utility of harmonious proportions in Vasati in more detail for future posts.
- Proportions in Vasati: Proportions is the ratio between two lines. The eyes see a link between them and develop a qualitative impression that corresponds to the sound quality of a musical interval. Just as ones inner ear perceives specific sound intervals as harmonious or as dissonant, the eyes similarly see certain line ratios as harmonious or disharmonious. Although this perception is subjective and to a certain extent dependant upon a person’s cultural background, there are universal laws of nature that depict the qualitative effect of proportions or intervals on living systems. These laws are summarised by the notion of harmonics. Harmonics help to establish harmony or union and an opening or channel for the descension of the cosmic pulse from the spiritual to the material dimension. The ‘numerical’ quality and denomination is the agent or language for this harmony.
- Ragas ..to be continued…