Here are some tips for positive results when installing your yantra
- Faith: A child is pure, simple and naturally open to receiving the love and affection of his or her parents. In the bubble of this world of innocence and ignorance, the first steps in life are taken, even when the full spectrum of what lies before is not visible. Similarly we too, can take a leap of faith and try these yantras which has been practised for thousands of years with beneficial results.
- Hope: We can approach the personality of the yantra with hope in a power higher than ourselves. Vastu yantras embody the Supreme Personality of Godhead in various incarnations (avatars). He comes with a promise to fulfill desires and protect His devotees by annihilating the negative forces, whether these are within us, or outside of us.
- Openness : We can be open to receiving grace and benedictions from the Divine personality lying dormant within each Yantra. Mantra invocations activate your yantra. Listen to the sacred mantras and become still, peaceful and introspective. Utilize our minds for positive thoughts and open our hearts for divine inspiration. This is a process to advance in our spiritual evolution, our journey of transformation.
- Do It Anyway: Even if you don’t have any faith, just by carrying out the procedure of yantra installation, some positive energies are generated by the mantra recital anyhow. Scientific studies have shown that these sacred chants are uplifting, energising and prevent depression. You have nothing to lose by using the yantras and mantras.
- Patience: Our elevation of consciousness or fulfillment of desire may not be an overnight experience, patience is required. For the most of us, perhaps we are not free of vices, nor are we accustomed to lengthy austerities by chanting mantras for hours at a time. This does not disqualify us from attempting to bring good fortune into our life. However small our steps and endeavours maybe, they are building blocks for a successful future.
- Determination: Chant mantra for each yantra every day for 45 days for initial installation. It takes less than a minute to chant one short mantra at least three times. if you miss a day, no problem just carry on the next day. You are not bound to chant any number of mantras. Indeed those with sincerity and determination have been known to chant more (each one 108 times on a mala or rosary). A vegetarian diet is especially conducive for obtaining the benefits of chanting these mantras.