The Western direction, under the powerful weight of Saturn, is the cosmic disciplinarian. Yet a deeper understanding and experience of this direction’s influence brings wisdom and maturity. Saturn is considered to be a malefic among the main planets, if it is manifesting its negative aspects, while its positive aspects are of great importance, especially to spiritual life. It bestows one with discipline and renunciation, and fosters solitude and asceticism. It confronts man with suffering and pessimism and represents time. It brings all things closer to their natural ending or death. It can be felt anywhere where things degenerate, are being destroyed or lose their power. A strong Saturn is the basis for everything which should last in this world, awarding a good reputation, fame and scholarship abilities. Whereas a weakened Saturn may lead to delays and depression. This direction mainly affects sons within the home or junior male staff within the office.
The Vastu-To Do’s
- Used for heavy storage. The negative or used up energies that are associated with this direction should ideally be ‘weighed’ down, i.e. with heavy storage.
- Cold and damp storage is also fine
The West is suitable for the following room functions at home and at the office:
- Dining room, pantry (grain storage), study, office and bathroom, toilets (on either side of the Western point in your home or office)
- It is a good place for conference room and a place that supports project completion.
- It is also a good place for garbage storage.
- Storage of completed projects and files
The West is NOT suitable for:
- Activities that require a lot of physical energy, management or sports
- No fire, electrical nor heating appliances as these clash with the elements that preside here.
- Clear, light open space.
Possible Negative outcome with weak Vastu:
- It brings the tendency to not complete transactions and
- Communication failures
- Bad reputation
- Marketing set backs
- Inability to Investigate
And on health level watch out for:
- Lethargy and
- Rheumatism as well as
- Gallstones and
- Weak bones and teeth.
The Vastu Remedies
To enhance positive Vastu energies here a Kurmadeva Yantra (see top of page) will be installed on the West point of your building. The Vastu Pyramid will work in conjunction with this Yantra and create an energy vortex to help balance energies, providing you with the positive qualities the western direction has to offer you.
The Positive outcome using Vastu Principles
Provide yourself and family members the support, structure and discipline and energy for daily duties and regulated chores as well as to complete projects with successful outcomes.
The Benefits For Your Business:
- Positive Vastu in the West awards your business the qualities of the disciplinarian Saturn energy, supporting daily duties and regulated chores etc.
- Completed transactions
- Good reputation
- Skillful marketing
- Success in communications
- Ability to investigate